I’ve been meaning to do this for a while so after I got a couple of requests it was about time! Thanks for following me, you’re all wonderful :—)
What you get;
- vintage French worker’s jacket (unisex, one size, though kinda oversized if you’re small like me!)
- disposable camera (27 exp.)
- a copy of 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami
- vintage teacup + two herbal teas
- two small Muji notebooks
- assorted badges + charms
- body shop coconut shower cream
- Muji avocado soap
- assorted origami paper
- 3 reproduced vintage French postcards
- some super cute colgate earrings
- 4 national trust magnetic bookmarks
- a handmade shakespeare brooch
- vintage elastoplast tin
- + some secret things!
To enter you must be following me, even if you only like and don’t reblog! Your entry won’t be counted otherwise! ( quiettea ). Likes = 1 entry, reblogs = 10 entries! You must also have your ask box open and be willing to give me your address so I can post it! I’ll be picking a winner on October 30th. Good luck m’dears!
And as I ponder the madness of Vietnam, my mind goes constantly to the people of that peninsula. I speak now not of the soldiers of each side, not of the junta in Saigon, but simply of the people who have been living under the curse of war for almost three continuous decades. I think of them, too, because it is clear to me that there will be no meaningful solution there until some attempt is made to know them and their broken cries.
— Beyond Vietnam speech by Martin Luther King, Jr. (1967)
10/10 would ride into battle
lotr cast commentary